Monday, October 6, 2008

Would you want to be famous?

Hello everybody! I'm Boroldoi. I'm sorry about being so late, because i was disappointed how does the blog work! Also i guess, my post'd became like a raw fish! So, i'll do my best from next time. ; )

“Would you want to be famous?, Why or why not? ”

Of course, I want to be famous and have everybody acknowledged me. Indeed, that’s part of my future plan to become famous!! Why? Because there is a lot of diversity among people, some of them are shy and talk with nobody, and some are very active. As for me, I hate being lonely or alone. I liketo talk with others nonstop, share my mind and be with people the all time. Otherwise, I believe that the honour of being famous leads to more social activities, so that famous people can be with full of energy, communicate with others in many ways, and of course, never feel lonely just as I want. Surely, there are some troublesome things about being famous, such as high level of stress, short sleep-time and so on. But that pain is almost nothing against my passion.

2 comments:

  1. Boodoi ! May your dream come true !
    But don't forget to greet me when you become famous ! ok? ;)

    ReplyDelete